At Abbey Grange CofE Academy, the Curriculum:
- Inculcates knowledge that is important for the cultural and educational development of each young person.
- is discrete,in that what is being learnt is of value whether the young person continues learning in that area or not.
- Prepares the young person for life beyond school.
- For KS4 students, is ambitious and designed to give all learners, particularly the most disadvantaged, the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life.
- For KS3 students, prepares the young person so that they are ready to begin GCSE courses at the end of KS3
- Contains as a minimum at least what is proposed in the National Curriculum, as this is considered a learning entitlement.
- is inspiring and challenging for all.